Ricoh Australia is bringing wide-format printing to life with the new MP CW2200SP, a full-colour, wide-format device that runs paper up to AO size. The printer, scanner and copier is the fastest in its class, with a list of impressive features that make it a standout for architectural, engineering and others whose businesses rely on CAD and technical drawings or service these types of clients.
Building on Ricoh’s remarkable heritage of research, development and insights into print production, the Ricoh MP CW2200SP combines affordability, energy efficiency and productivity with brilliant colour quality.
The MP CW2200SP utilises Ricoh’s innovative Liquid Gel™ ink, which is quick-drying and resistant to both smudging and bleeding, even when accidentally wet. As a result, detailed technical drawings are reproduced with precise line accuracy, and pages stand the test of time for improved productivity.
Operating at an average 180W or less, the new device also uses up to 90% less power than other comparable printers. It is also quick: with 40 second warm-up and output of the first five sheets being faster than existing LED and inkjet models in its class.
Further features include networked, scan-to/print-from-USB/SD card and more capabilities for on-the-go productivity, while advanced security features protect confidential and proprietary documents.
Dave Gully, Product & Strategy Manager, Production and Wide Format for Ricoh Australia comments that the new device is a significant advance in affordable, low volume, wide format colour printing.
“With the MP CW2200SP, Ricoh has for the first time combined colour and black and white output into one productive footprint – which is great news for those looking to maximize their print budgets. With its superb line accuracy, it’s also a dramatic improvement for firms needing to engage customers by showing them high-quality, highly-detailed drawings, images and photomontages of their work,” Gully said.
- Offers incredible multifunction performance, including copying, scanning and printing, to streamline low-volume, wide format workloads for CAD-centric organizations, such as architectural, construction and engineering firms.
- Choose from multiple paper sizes and weights in order to meet every demand and manage every project with ease from the device or from the desktop.
- Take advantage of embedded SDK architecture to integrate highly productive Ricoh applications such as GlobalScan NX.
- Take advantage of the 4.3″ tiltable operator panel to configure workflows and to set up easy, one-touch shortcuts for frequently used tasks and personal preferences.
- A simplified display and step-by-step animated guide ensure easy operation for every user. Users can also replace proprietary ink cartridges in moments without swapping print heads for longer-lasting performance and less waste.
- Share high-quality color or black-and-white electronic documents quickly and easily at no additional cost. The Ricoh MP CW2200SP lets you scan full-color originals and distribute them via Scan-to-Email/Folder/FTP/HDD.
- Take advantage of Scan-to-URL to give users in the field immediate access via any Web browser.
- Save files directly to a USB or SD card for mobile convenience. In addition, full-color thumbnail views allow users to review documents for accuracy and clarity before delivery.
- The Ricoh MP CW2200SP includes multiple paper feeds to ensure users have the right kind of paper to handle every project with consistent speed and efficiency.
- With optional two-roll printing, the system can accommodate various-sized paper rolls and change them automatically.
- Users can print on the appropriately sized paper to reduce paper waste without having to walk to the device and spend critical time changing paper manually.